Friday 8 August 2008

You couldn't make this up!!

At the moment I am in the middle of decorating Luke's bedroom. I woke up this morning to the sound of one of our cats being sick. He was sat at the top of the stairs and after having a look round quickly I couldn't see anything so decided to go back to bed for half an hour. Another of the cats was miaowing and had somehow managed to get himself trapped in Luke's bedroom. He had obviously been there for some time as he had left a deposit in the corner of the room! As the carpet is coming up Sunday night ready for a new carpet, I couldn't see any point in cleaning it up so I got the Stanley knife and cut the corner of the carpet out.
Then I glanced in Rachael's room and saw that Smudge HAD been sick - all over her pillows, duvet, bed bars, Luke's mattress which was leaning against the bed and the carpet. It took ages to clean up!
When I FINALLY came downstairs, I found that someone had been in the litter tray and had a runny bum which they brought out on their feet all through the lounge. After that, I shooed them all out of the house and left them in the garden for a couple of hours.
As I say......you couldn't make it up. So much for getting an early start on the decorating.

2 comments:

Meari said...

LOL, that makes me glad I don't have cats anymore. Not a fun way to start the day, for sure.

Meari said...

Hi Sharon - I saw that you left a comment on my slide account regarding my finishes. Thank you!

Yes, I do all my own finishing and framing. :)