Saturday 2 August 2008

Great stash week

Firstly I need to say a big THANK YOU to Kell for getting me and sending the Cross Stitch magazine I wanted for the Nora Corbett Trick or Treat design. It was a very kind thing to do and I will definitely be paying it forward to someone in the near future!! Now all I need to decide on is what fabric to stitch it on. I was thinking something like a night sky and have the following as a starting point. Country Stitch fabrics - Autumn Thyme, Cloud Burst, Cosmos, Southern Star or Twilight. If you have any ideas for something better.......let me know!

The second stash parcel was for the Crossstitchcrazy group "Rainbow Exchange". The idea is that you send a package of goodies in the colours of the rainbow to your exchange partner. I received the following gorgeous things........



  • 28 ct monaco in celadon from Enchanted fabrics
  • 28 ct monaco in sunshine from Enchanted fabrics
  • 28 ct opalescent lugana in banana splash fron Silkweaver with GAST pumpkin patch thread.
  • 28 ct cashel linen in cascade from Silkweaver with Stranded by the sea thread.
  • Kreinik Balger cord - just what I need to finish my biscornu!
  • GAST -purple iris
  • WDW - White lightening
  • DMC no5 perle (814)
I feel quite spoilt so a big, big THANK YOU to Chris for the lovely package!

No comments: