Saturday 1 November 2008

PIF

I signed up to a PIF that Lindsay is doing over the next 12 months so I in turn need some willing victims. In case you've not done one before the rules are really simple.

If you would like to receive something handmade by me sometime in the next 12 months then leave a comment saying so on this post and by doing so you're committing to do a similar offer on your blog. I'm offering this for 3 people and should I get more than that interested I will get Rachael and Luke to pull 3 names from a "hat".

I will leave this open until Sunday 8th November and post the winning recipients on Monday night. If you want to have a look at all my stitching go to my webshots.

PIF stands for Pay It Forward.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to participate please! :D

CT said...

Hi..am I too late for this?.

Happy stitching!
//siti