Wednesday 12 November 2008

I've been tagged by Ashley to share 6 random things about myself, according to the rules.
The rules are as follows.
  • link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules to your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about you.
  • Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Let the tagger know the entry is up.
So here are 6 random things about me.
  1. I would rather die than eat a tomato in its natural state.
  2. I prefer to swim under water than on top in the pool.
  3. My first ever "crush" was on Martin Shaw who played Doyle in The Professionals.
  4. I laugh when I am nervous.
  5. I cry at anything that involves children being hurt or even the thought of being hurt.
  6. I love to study. If I don't know something I will read a book on it.
I have tagged.
Carolyn
Amy
Shari
Nicki
Carol
Sharon

2 comments:

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

I love "raw" tomatoes, and ketchup, but I can't stand spaghetti sauce.

And I can only turn my feet like that. My father is the same way, although he isn't as flexible as he used to be, so his feet just stick out to the side.

Carolyn NC said...

Loved reading your "tagged" comments. Thanks for tagging me. I was tagged earlier, so I won't tag anyone else. I was playing with my blog earlier and my Tagged post is a draft, instead of a post. Need to go change that! Your tomato hatred reminds me so much of my daughter!