Sunday 29 June 2008

July goals and June's final update

  1. Complete parts 4 and 5 of "How does your Garden Grow?"
  2. Take part in the crossstitchcrazy SAT and get somewhere near last month's totals. I won't be able to stitch as much so I can't beat it!
  3. Stitch some on the Bent Creek Snappers designs.
  4. Complete the blackwork butterfly that is currently around 50% done.
  5. Put 5 hours into another (don't mind which!) UFO/WISP.
Well that was my goals for June.........ha ha ha
I had no time to stitch hardly, not one of the targets were met. I did manage to complete part 4 of How does your garden grow but that was the only stitching I did all month.
My goals for July are going to remain pretty much the same I think.
  1. Complete parts 5 and 6 of How does your garden grow
  2. participate in the crossstitchcrazy SAT and do at least 1000 stitches
  3. stitch on the Bent Creek Snappers
I think that will do for the month as I also have my Open University course to work on.

No comments: