Sunday 1 December 2013

Productive morning

I have had a very productive morning.  So far I have measured up, cut down and hemmed 2 net curtains for the patio doors...and guess what?  They are both the same length!!!
I have repaired the split in the back of Rachael's trousers and sewn up the hem at the bottom of the legs so she isn't dragging them along the ground when she walks.  BTW what is that hem called?  I'm sure it has a proper name but I can't for the life of me think what at this moment in time.
I have sewn up the side seam of a T shirt we bought in the Next sale a while ago where the finishing, wasn't!

Now I have just brought down my finishes box and my fabric box and will enjoy fondling and playing this afternoon :)

5 comments:

Shirlee said...

Wow ... you sure are being productive! Congratulations on having all that energy & motivation!

Catherine said...

Wow! Can't say that I have been that productive this morning!

CalamityJr said...

And I thought I was busy doing laundry! Enjoy your project finishing; you've certainly earned having time to play!

Linda said...

Sounds like a fun day Sharon.

Linda

Andrea said...

You've started the day on a roll!