Saturday 26 April 2014

Stitch from Stash - April update

This is my free month!!

Colin 'allowed' me to buy the silks for Gardens of London which cost a fair bit.  I got them from several different companies as some were cheaper than others.  If you need any Gloriana threads, I can highly recommend West End Embroidery for them.  They were over a pound cheaper than sewandso which surprised me.  Their service was very good too and threads were received within a couple of days.

Here are a couple of photos of my progress so far on it.


15 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful progress.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous ♥

Justine said...

Beautiful. Glad I'm not the only one having a free month!

♥ Nia said...

Very pretty ;)

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's going to be stunning!!!!

Minnie said...

Beautiful threads and great progress.

stitchersanon said...

Wow, that is going to be something special isnt it! I sent you your chart sweety but the email address on pp was rejected. I think I have sent it to the right one now but would appreciate it if you could let me know xx

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Very Good Progress...I just love looking at your Blog...

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

CalamityJr said...

What a beautiful start! So glad you could get the threads; you've shown great restraint in stitching from stash!

Linda said...

Great new start Sharon.

Linda

Annette-California said...

Beautiful start. And happy to you got to get to stitch with silk threads. love Anentte

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is beautiful so far. I'm so pleased you are enjoying using the silks.

Andrea said...

Lovely progress. I have used West End Embroidery on a few occasions and found their service very good.

Anne said...

Stunning start so far. Silks are just so wonderful to stitch with but oh so expensive!

Faith... said...

Gardens of London is coming along beautifully!