Saturday 19 April 2014

March Madness - Theme-a-licious update.

Well, it did start off quite well...at least I think it did.  I'm pretty sure I stitched a little on each of these in March but there is absolutely no way on this earth that I managed to do 31 different projects.  That was due to it being assignment time and lots of reading for the module.  I can't wait to have all this free time to stitch!

Joan Elliott - Unicorn
All through the Night - Oh Christmas Tree
CCN - Santa's Village
JBW Designs - A Very Merry Christmas
CCN - A Place we call Home
Nora Corbett - Faerie Spring Fling
HaED - Santa and the mouse
Mirabilia - Touching the Autumn Sky
 
Praying Hands - Footprints
I think I stitched on all of these in March.  Hopefully April will be a bit of an improvement!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Lots of great progress with all your WIP's! March was a good month for you :D Happy Easter!

Meari said...

That's a lot of projects you stitched on. I'm lucky if I stitch on two, lol. Nice progress.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Well you did work on a lot of projects even if it wasn't a staggering 31!!!!

Angela said...

Lovely :)

SoCal Debbie said...

That looks great, Sharon! So much fun stitching on lots of different things, just the way I like it!

Linda said...

Nice progress on all your projects Sharon. BUT, where is the Stable.

Linda

geeky Heather said...

I think you did awesome, even not considering all else you had to do! Heavens, I don't feel like that was very good grammar, but you get the idea, LOL!!

♥ Nia said...

So many wips! All looking great :)