Friday 6 April 2012

Tiny Treasures Exchanges Too -exchange received

My exchange piece has arrived at Melissa's house.  I chose the peacock butterfly to make as a scissor fob but it turned out too big.  I made that into a little pin cushion for her instead.
Peacock butterfly from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine
Close up
I then found this one here but changed a few colours...oh ok...all of them!

stitched up
 And this is them ready to send!
ready to go!
Don't forget there are a few days left to enter the giveaway if you want to.  Just see the previous post!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Your stitching is beautiful!! Love the butterflies and I even like the way you packaged them up to send.

Cathy said...

Beautiful! Love that butterfly!
Cathy

Veronica said...

Those butterflies look amazing!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D