Sunday 22 April 2012

Graze.com

It's not often that I post about something I have discovered that doesn't have anything to do with stitching but this is great so I thought I would share.  Unfortunately if you're not in the UK, you can't partake - sorry :(

A friend at work introduced me to a company called Graze.com.  You go on their website and chose which of their products you either like, love or hate and then each week you receive a box through the post with a selection of 4 of these products to snack on.  There are breads, dips, olives, nuts, seeds, chocolate and loads of others.

I have been trying them for a few weeks now and so far have loved everything I've received.  You can change your mind after you've tried something or opt to have something just once to try it so it really is very flexible.  I never thought I would be a convert to something like this.

Anyway if you would like to try graze for yourself, I have put a code below whereby you can get a free box to sample it.  It's very easy to cancel or change boxes and getting a surprise of healthy treats each week is fab!  There are nutritional guides with each box too.

If you fancy trying it, go to Graze.com and where it asks for a voucher code enter V9QY71Q. If you do give it a go, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh that sounds really cool--- something tells me they don't want to come all the way to California though :) drat!

Stitchabilities said...

I am gonna try it, will let you know how it goes!