Saturday 10 March 2012

Wipocalypse update (8th March)

Sorry this is late - Thursday was my birthday and Friday was Colin's so I wasn't on my laptop.

I'm not going to post pictures for this as I am currently in March madness for Theme-a-licious which means I am trying to stitch on a different WIP each day.

Since my last update I have:
  • completed the RR piece of which finished the RR. 
  • Stitched a card for Rachael's science teacher - Mouseloft giraffe
  • stitched quite a bit more on Roots and Wings
  • made progress on I Love Cross Stitch book mark
  • put stitches in HAED's Spring, Mirabilia's Sunflower Fairy, Summer in Sussex.
So with the exception of the giraffe which was a new start and the scissor fob exchnage everything else is in my WIP / UFO bin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Sounds like you have made great progress with your goals.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.