Monday 2 January 2012

Theme-a-licious / WIPocalypse

Ok...so...it's 2012...yay!  Happy New Year to you all and happy stitching.  I'm not doing a round up of 2011 as I am glad to see the back of it like many other people.                                                                                
Anyway having signed up for Theme-a-licious and WIPocalypse for 2012 I thought I would start by showing where I am at the start of the month. 
I have got the final leg of the RR I'm in to work on this month but will alternate this with working on Cut Thru Garden Shed and Roots to Grow, Wings to Fly.  There will probably be more progress on Garden Shed as I would love to get that one finished.
Below is where I am before starting on them.
Roots to Grow/Wings to Fly
Waxing Moon
As of 2nd January 2012
Cut Thru Garden Shed
Bothy Threads
Progress as of 2nd January 2012
Close up of Garden Shed - bottom middle section
Only got the rest of this section and 2 small sections to the right plus the backstitching 
Rachael gave me this Mill Hill Tiny Treasured Diamond as a Christmas present.  I had to stitch it up and get it on the tree this year!  Didn't want her to think I didn't like it.
Miche'le never received the first ornie I stitched her which is a shame so I chose another design and replaced it.  The second one arrived on Christmas Eve which was lucky.  The design was from Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue but I can't remember what year.  I would check but they are hidden away behind the Christmas Tree at the moment.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 

2 comments:

geeky Heather said...

Lovely projects!! That snowman is too cute! So sweet of you to restitch an ornament.

Joysze said...

WIPs are looking great and I love that ornie. :D