Sunday 29 December 2013

Turtle Trot pieces for 2014

There are some pieces that I really want to get stitched this year - I'm sure I said that last year too.
  1. Progress must be made on Chatelaine's Roses of Paris.  I love this one so far and would love to see some serious progress on it this year.
  2. The piece I have been asked to stitch for my cousin.  I want Cinderella finished and sent.
  3. Santa's Village - I have all the charts, threads and buttons so would like to stitch them all this year ready for next Christmas.
  4. Honeysuckle Courtyard which is a gift for my parents-in-law Golden anniversary but this will also be one of my Crazy January Challenge starts.
  5. Positive Thinking SAL.  I have positioned part 2 slightly wrongly which has resulted in a loss of mojo with the project.
  6. Henry VIII and his 6 wives.  This is a Tuesday SAL on Facebook with Kaye.
  7. Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads.  Monday night SAL with Linda and Debbie.
  8. Mary's Sampler or it could end up a UFO and there is no reason for it to.
  9. Papillon Creations Around the World SAL.  I am so far behind on this one but it is really pretty and deserves to be stitched.
  10. CCN - A Place We Call Home.  Lovely design and it stitches up quickly and would be lovely if it actually got finished...lol.
Progress on the pieces as of December 2013.









14 comments:

Shirlee said...

You're freaking me out with all these WIPs ... lol! You've got some real beauties there!

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely projects. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Steph said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress :) I too am taking part as I now have 2 UFO's that haven't been touched in a while. xx

Meari said...

Good luck with Turtle Trot!

Linda said...

They all look doable Sharon. I will cheer you on.

Linda

demeter83 said...

The title of your post really made me smile. I love these, I keep promising myself that I'll get more progress this year, but then I start new projects!
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful progress in 2014

Andrea said...

Looking forward to seeing progress on all of these during 2014.

Happy New Year!

Annie said...

All your projects are wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your progress in the year to come!

Faith... said...

All your projects look great ans I look forward to seeing them stitched up in! I too am joining Turtle Trot this year along with Stitch from Stash - looking forward to stitching in both.

Stitching Noni said...

Great list of UFO's/WIP's for 2014
I am going to join in but first I have to get my head around what I am going to put on my stitching list....
Have a great New Year and a very happy stitching 2014!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm sure some of these are do-able! You're more than half way on quite a few anyway.

The problem is there are so many tempting designs out there leading us astray!

SoCal Debbie said...

These are great choices, Sharon! I'm also working on Positive Thinking and Mary's Sampler. I'll cheer you on all year!

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love all your projects you have chosen for the 2014 turtle trot.
I have also joined the 2014 turtle trot. It will be fun to watch all the progress.
Happy New Year.

Annette-California said...

Beautiful projects you have for turtle trot. I too have around the worldsal but you are much further ahead of me. I will cheer you on too. love Annette