There are some pieces that I really want to get stitched this year - I'm sure I said that last year too.
- Progress must be made on Chatelaine's Roses of Paris. I love this one so far and would love to see some serious progress on it this year.
- The piece I have been asked to stitch for my cousin. I want Cinderella finished and sent.
- Santa's Village - I have all the charts, threads and buttons so would like to stitch them all this year ready for next Christmas.
- Honeysuckle Courtyard which is a gift for my parents-in-law Golden anniversary but this will also be one of my Crazy January Challenge starts.
- Positive Thinking SAL. I have positioned part 2 slightly wrongly which has resulted in a loss of mojo with the project.
- Henry VIII and his 6 wives. This is a Tuesday SAL on Facebook with Kaye.
- Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads. Monday night SAL with Linda and Debbie.
- Mary's Sampler or it could end up a UFO and there is no reason for it to.
- Papillon Creations Around the World SAL. I am so far behind on this one but it is really pretty and deserves to be stitched.
- CCN - A Place We Call Home. Lovely design and it stitches up quickly and would be lovely if it actually got finished...lol.
Progress on the pieces as of December 2013.