Wednesday 4 December 2013

 I got a lovely surprise package from Jo today.  Well actually it wasn't a total surprise as she had kindly offered to send me a piece of light blue aida that was about big enough to use for a table cloth.  What I wasn't expecting were the other lovely things that fell out too.  Some cute little snowflake charts (not shown in case the copyright thieves are out and about!), some more fabric to stitch some of them on and a gorgeous little bag with a rather yummy bar of chocolate in it.  Thorntons turkish delight to be precise...oh no...I've just realised...I forgot to offer my son some...whoops!  As you can see, the photo features an empty wrapper, but I did wait until after my tea to eat it ;)  I also got my first Christmas card of the year.  This one is designed by Jo's 'Small Boy' and is SO cute.  When we had these at school one year, only very special people got them, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry.  I have added a close up of the bag as it is so pretty, the backing fabric is gorgeous.   Thank you Jo for such a lovely gift.  Jo had a giveaway for reaching 400 followers (and Jo sadly you are right, I had forgotten but what a lovely surprise!!!!).

Thank you Jo, for such a lovely surprise (well most of it was) package.  It's all gorgeous!  

I think Penguin Parade will now have to become a January start (because it's not like I have anything else on the go).




10 comments:

Zeb said...

Awww :)
Jo is awesome! Such lovely treats :)

Linda said...

What a great gift Sharon. Jo is special.

Linda

Justine said...

Lovely gifts. That bag is so pretty!

Catherine said...

What a great surprise!

Mii Stitch said...

Bless Jo, she is a sweetie!!! What lovely gifts xx

Shirlee said...

Jo is very thoughtful! Great gifts!

Rhona said...

How sweet....wonderful gifts.

Brigitte said...

You're a lucky girl, Jo really spoiled you with that nice surprise package. Enjoy everything.

stitchersanon said...

Lovely...I always feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing blogging community...enjoy your gifts and I am looking fowards to seeing what you do with the aida!

Kaisievic said...

What a lovely surprise package from Jo!