A big thank you to Cleejoow who nominated me for this award. She's right...some more followers would be nice...lol.
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
Well in no particular order, here are 5 blogs that I have discovered recently. Mostly from participating in Theme-a-licious and WIPocalypse this year I think or from recommendations on other blogs.
- Taffy's Treasures - she has some very pretty designs both finished and in progress.
- Needles pins and dragonflies - another lovely blog with lovely stitching and quilting.
- Melissa's Miscellaneous Adventures - lovely stitching and Melissa and hubby have just got the cutest pup!
- A few of my favourite things - not always stitchy releated but always a good read.
- Charbella Stitching - Wow! Have you seen what she is stitching at the moment? It's gorgeous!
So that's my 5 blogs. It was hard to choose. There are so many amazing blogs out there but many of them already had the award or more than 200 followers.
Five random facts about me.
- I work as a learning support assistant in a primary school.
- I support Brighton and Hove Albion FC - someone has to. Now I live in Manchester though I don't see many games.
- I don't like going out. I don't mean out of the house but anywhere I have to socialise with other people. I never go on works night out because of this.
- It is nearly 15 years since I gave up smoking.
- I would cut off my arms and legs if it would cure Rachael of Type 1 diabetes.
I will be posting later on for my giveaway(s) for my blogoversary. I thought as it's 4 years blogging I would do 4 giveaways!