Saturday 27 September 2008

Like Father like Son

If this is my last ever post, you will know my hubby wasn't to pleased with me posting this pic and has throttled me......lol. We were watching X Factor tonight and in their defence they were both up late night because Luke was a little off colour. Or maybe Simon Cowell lulled them off to sleep.

Rachael didn't want to be left out so here is one of her and Biskey snuggled on the sofa.

With the sun we have had the last week, the gazanias have finally blossomed. I couldn't resist a couple of piccies of them too.

And finally.........here is a progress pic of Trick or Treat. She has kept her promise to behave herself and I am flying through her now. I should have her stitched for Halloween and will hopefully get her framed in time too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the family pics and Trick or Treat looks awesome.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

The pictures of your husband and your son are so cute...you will always cherish those pictures for the rest of your life.

Wow...I love your Blog. You do beautiful stitching and I love how you have your Blog too.

Thanks for your comments on my Stitching and my Photos.

Take care