Friday 9 November 2012

The kids have been cooking

I now know that my 2 children will never starve to death from not being able to cook.  Luke has been making leek and potato soup at school and as we all liked it so much, he wanted to do it again.  So I gave him the ingredients and off he went.  He did everything himself apart from light the hob.  This is the finished result.  Luke, Rachael and Colin all like it chunky, whereas I'm a fussy mare and ran mine through the blender. I will have to post the photos tomorrow as they are on the other laptop which Colin is on at the moment.  (edited to add photos)



I haven't had a chance to stitch tonight as it was swimming club for the kids.  They had a really good time but as it's the first week of term, I'm shattered and could feel my eyes getting droopy at one point. Another early night needed I think!


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Yummy, leek & potato soup!! One of my favourite ☺

Shirlee said...

As soon as I saw the title of your post, I thought "Lucky you!" Then I saw the soup! I LOVE soup, my favorite being potato soup, but, believe it or not, I've never had leeks! Maybe you'll share the recipe?????

Julie said...

Luke's soup looks delicious. I made the same the other night, I'm like you, I like mine smooth and silky.