Sunday 5 October 2008

Exchanges

I have gone from not being signed up to any exchanges, to now being signed up for 4. There is the fancy fiber one - on order at the moment, Halloween/Autumn ornament exchange - finished today and 2 Christmas exchanges. The Halloween/Autumn one has been a real first for me. My first hand stitched backing, first cording and first corded hanger. I just hope I have done a good enough job on it for my partner to like it. Once she has received it I will post a piccie.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure your partner will love it! I no longer do exchanges (too stressful, I'm such a slow stitcher!) but I love seeing what others make.

Kristin said...

I'm sure whatever you made your pal will be lovely!

Pumpkin said...

Good for you Sharon! You have to start somewhere. To me, stitching is always a learning experience :o)