Sunday 4 March 2018

3 finishes in 3 days

After finishing Oh Christmas Tree yesterday, I asked Luke to choose a number 1 - 16. I can't remember which number he chose but it corresponded to one of the designs that I had already stitched.  Therefore, I made the decision to stitch an ornie from last year's JCS ornie issue for the Facebook SAL. 

After stitching the silly thing twice with all the unpicking I had to do, it was finished earlier tonight.
I changed the threads to just random ones from my stash and the fabric is just the same random piece that I have used all for all my ornies this year.

The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - Snow Much Fun at the North Pole

13 comments:

Justine said...

No way! 3 finishes in one weekend?! Your needles must be smokin!

Rachel said...

Aw, he's a real cutie! Well done on three finishes in three days. Now how about four in four?! :)

Kay said...

Very sweet. Every year I say I will start my Christmas stitching early, and every year it never happens. x

Brigitte said...

This seems to become a habit, lol.

Christine said...

That is just adorable!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

A sweet finish,will make a great ornament :)

Linda said...

Congrats on another adorable finish Sharon. You have become a stitching machine.

Linda

Rhona said...

Awww....that's so cute! What a wonderful finish.

Katie said...

This one is just too cute. Congrats on another finish!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Cute finish. Isn't it always the way that those 'quick' finishes seem to include a lot of ripping out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on your trio of Happy Dances! This one stitched up quick and is so cute too.

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet stitch, he's cute!

Karoline said...

You've been on quite a roll! All your finishes are gorgeous, congratulations