Monday 28 July 2014

Stitch from Stash update

First of all I have to admit to a carry-over from last month.  I treated myself to The Frosted Pumpkin's Halloween Town SAL and forgot to declare it.  All month I have meant to email Mel but didn't quite get round to actually doing it!  Sorry Mel :(

Anyway, the Halloween Town SAL was £6.73 with the currency conversion.  I have gone absolutely mad this month and bough a DMC 420 for 69p, making this month's total £7.42 if I can add up correctly!

I have had a new start, all from stash.  I am working on Bothy Threads Cut Thru Haberdasher's.  It's the chart version from a few years ago when they still did charts so I am stitching it on 28ct white jobelan with DMC.

6 comments:

Justine said...

Can't wait to see the haberdashers! Well done on staying in budget.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Looking forward to a SAL update:-)

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on another successful SFS month

KimM said...

Well done.
xxx

Linda said...

Yeah Sharon. But hey, where is the pic of the Haberdasher's.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yeah, pictures please!
Well done on a small spend this month.