Saturday 12 April 2008

Rachael's birthday

As hard as it is to believe, 9 years ago I was giving birth to the most beautiful girl on the entire planet. Rachael birthday is here at last and she is having a lovely day so far. Her main pressie was a digital camera which she is thrilled with and she has some books, DVD's and Cd's as well as a few other bits and pieces.

This afternoon she is having a make up party at a local salon with some of her friends. They will be having their hair, nails and make up done for them which should be good fun. After we are having a family meal out somewhere of her choosing.......hopefully NOT McDonalds!

Luke has gone to football as usual and went charging off in without a backwards glance or goodbye. I never thought I would see the day he did that. It's good in a way but shows that he is growing up quickly too.

Cross stitch wise I have finished a small card with fuchsias on. I'm not sure who I will give it to as I only bought it as I love fuchsias.

No comments: