Just realised that I haven't updated my April goals this month so I had better do it now.
1. Sunday Cricket - get this 3/4 finished. 80% finished now.
2. Nottingham Forest - unpick, restitch, finish and frame. following a discussion at school about what a load of tat teachers are given I decided not to stitch gifts for them and spend the money on something nice for the children instead.
3. Friendship - frame. Nope, not even thought about it!
4. Bent Creek Snappers - finish one of the remaining designs (don't mind which!) Made a start but not got very far.
5. Sweetpea coaster - complete border. I have run out of thread and so far haven't found a good match for it so this one hasn't been done either!
So all in all a bit of a disastrous month with reaching my goals although they should have all been achievable. Never mind, there's always next month!