I have said since the start of the year that when I finally finished 10 projects/WIP's, I could have a new start. Well I got my new start today which is Bothy Threads Cut Thru Garden Shed. I love these designs as you can probably tell from my stash acquisition yesterday. It should hopefully be a reasonably quick stitch considering it's size as there are quite a few large blocks of colour that will make it easier going.
Rachael and I have been playing with her pump and learning how to set some of the features she will need. So far she/we have learnt to change the battery, set the clock/date and programme in the basals. She seems to be picking it up well and it will be good for her to have some control over her diabetes rather than doing things just because we tell her it needs doing. She is certainly starting to understand more over the last couple of weeks and is thinking about it more.