Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goals - yearly and for January

I am thinking that I might try to 'structure' my stitching a little more this coming year.  I am taking part in several of the SAL's and Challenges that are organised.

So far I have signed up for:
  • Gifted Gorgeousness (organised by Jo)
  • Turtle Trot (organised by Claudette)
  • Debbie's Super Duper Ultimate January/February Challenge (organised by Linda)
  • WIPocalypse 2015 (organised by Melissa)
  • Stitch from Stash 2015 (organised by Mel)
  • Holmsey Hare SAL (organised by Gaynor on facebook)
So with all this in mind, I am thinking about setting some goals for each one and perhaps seeing either more progress or more finishes than normal!

January goals

  • A new project every day...yikes!  Some of these will be WIP's...well more UFO's so they will seem like new projects anyway :)
  • Stitch Holmsey Hare for January.
  • Make good progress on Honeysuckle Courtyard as Colin's parents 50th is in April (at least 4 bands).
  • Not spend any of my SfS budget.

17 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like a busy, but fun year of stitching lies ahead!! Enjoy :)

Poppypatchwork said...

I'm not thinking that far ahead in my stitching, i have one stitch along to do so far.

Caitlin D said...

Wonderful goals. Now if I only thought that far ahead. Lol.

Barb said...

You have plenty planned. That start a new project every day in Jan. and Feb. sounds challenging enough. Now I would like to join the stitch from stash SAL. But where do I sign up? I'll look further on your blog.

Cole said...

Exciting goals!! Enjoy all of those new starts!

Annette-California said...

Wow! Exciting goals and Sal's you have planned. LOVE IT!!!
Happy New Year - love Annette

Thoeria said...

You're so organized! Looks like a busy fun filled year ahead!

Linda said...

I'm guessing its the first and you've started your first project. I'm still cutting fabric. Love your goals. I don't do goals or rotations cause I don't stick with them very well. So excited I get to start tomorrow. Let the fun begin.

Linda

Mary Ann said...

Very good goals that will make for a fun stitching year!

Happy New Year!!

Cindy's Stitching said...

Happy New Year.

Katie said...

Happy New Year and Good luck reaching your Jan goals.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think the various SALs are a great way to add structure to your blogging. They do give you something to title your post too LOL

CalamityJr said...

Watching your progress as you work through each SAL and goal is going to be fun. Can't wait to see each finish!

Brigitte said...

Sounds good to me. Good luck with all your goals. I'M in three of your SALs as well, The SFS challenge, Gifted Gorgeousness, and I'm doing Debbie's Crazy Challenge. But as I'm not on Facebook I do it on my own, and I do it a bit differently, just at my own pace.

Suz said...

Wonderful goals and SALs! I look forward to seeing your progress! :)

gominam said...

You have your year all planned out, wow! i'll be waiting to see your nice projects. Happy stitching.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Great choices for the new year.
I have also joined the 2015 Turtle Trot. Looking forward to watching everyone's progress.