Saturday 16 August 2014

A Halloween Ornament Exchange

Kim over at Wisdom with needle and thread is hosting a Halloween exchange that sounds like fun.  Mii posted about it on her blog, which led to me signing up for it too. All the details can be found on Kim's blog but I am going to steal them to post here too! Where it says 'I' read 'Kim'...lol.  Go and sign up, it will be fun!

Is anyone interested in a Halloween Ornament Exchange?  If so,

- You need to be a follower of this blog.

 - Contact me by posting a response to this post or send me an email.

 - You don't need to have a blog, HOWEVER, I need to have a way of contacting you.  Some are
    "no reply" bloggers, so I cannot reach you.  If you leave a message on this post and are a "no reply"
    blogger, I regret I will not be able to add you to the group.

- Halloween ornament may be the ornament of your choice.  It doesn't need to be cross stitched
  - but it should be hand made.

 - It needs to be a completed project, ready for your Exchange Partner to hang up and enjoy.

I will take sign ups until August 22nd and will notify each stitcher by August 30th who they are exchanging with.  Please mail your ornaments no later than October 1st, notifying me when you slip it in the mail so I can make note.

Any and all stitchers are welcome - international exchange participants are welcome.


3 comments:

Donna G. said...

I have already signed up. Now I need to find a pattern to stitch!

Mii Stitch said...

So glad you joined :) It will be fun!! I found my design, I'm ready to start... after I've finished a few ongoing projects.

Angela said...

It sounds like fun, I am tempted :)
BTW thanks for letting me know I was a no reply blogger, I think it should be changed now :) I have no idea how it was changed in the first place but I have heard others have had the same issues.