Friday 5 April 2013

Belatedly...and the winner is...

Well let's face it, you would probably faint if I did something on time, wouldn't you?  So follow the photos and find out the winner.

The bowl of destiny, aka my cereal bowl...


...the boy of fortune (aka Luke)

hmmmm.....I wonder....which one shall I choose?


I think I like the look of that one...


Can you read it?


No?  How about now?


Still a bit blurry?  Well how about now then? 


***** Congratulations Katie *****


Can you email me your address please and I will get your 'woody' prize in the post to you.

There was one comment that really made me chuckle so Jo, for being so 'wooden' and giving me the idea in the first place, I'm going to send you a little something too.  I'm pretty sure I have your address but will shout if I have filed it somewhere I can't find it!!

7 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations to Katie for winning this "wooden" themed stitching prize!

Shirlee said...

Congratulations to Katie : )

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet post! Congratulations to both x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congrats to Katie, and to me for all those "great" jokes LOL.
My secret - I'm not really a stitchy Mum, I'm actually my Dad!

Faith... said...

Whohoo - congrats Katie!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats to Katie!!!

Meari said...

Congrats to Katie!