Monday 18 March 2013

Belated (for a change) Turtle Trot update

These are the pieces I have worked on for my Turtle Trotting this month.  First up is LK's 6 Fat Men.  The new bit is the blue for his scarf in the top left picture and the writing in the box next to it.


A little bit of progress has been made on Santa's House.


I think that the outline for ATW is new since my last update but I should have checked first really.


A little progress for John Clayton's Racing one.  I ran out of DMC928 though which is a pain - I will just have to put an order in with sewandso.co.uk now ;)



9 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

These all look great...but I just love your ATW!

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress on all your pieces! 6 Fat Men looks wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of John Clayton Racing!

Claire said...

They all look great.x

Linda said...

You have made great progress on all of these Sharon. (I'm still waiting for the Stable) lol I'm working on 6 Fat Men also for the TT SAL.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Nice stitchy progress!

Lynn Bourke said...

I love all your pieces, but especially the ATW! Looking forward to seeing more progress pictures.

Melissa said...

Santa's House looks so cute! Great job on all your projects :)

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely stitching.I like Santa's House:-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress, I'm stalled on ATW but your's looks good as does Santa's Cottage.