Thursday 30 August 2012

New blog

Rachael, my daughter, has Type 1 diabetes and has been asked by a nurse at the hospital she attends to write a blog to inspire other teens with the condition.  She is under the impression that Rachael manages her diabetes so well that having a blog could support other teens who struggle more with the condition.  Whether this would work or not I have no idea but Rachael is up for it.

So far she has only written 2 posts but I was wondering if you would be kind enough to pop over and just say hi and leave her a comment to encourage her a bit.  She does have the dreaded word verification turned on but as she is only 13 I would rather she keep it for now.  Her blog can be found HERE.

Thank you if you have the time to have a look.  She will really appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Akila said...

Aww how dreadful!! Just dropped in. Will do whenever I can

Shebafudge said...

Thank you Akila!

Shirlee said...

I am sorry to hear that Rachael has to struggle with this disease : ( I will definitely pop over & encourage her : )