Monday, 21 May 2012

Theme-a-licious mid month update

Ha! Late again!  Nothing new there, is there?

I have been really good and worked exclusively on Helen and Kev's wedding sampler...apart from yesterday when I really wanted to work on Around the World in 80 stitches.  So I did!  The first heart is finished apart from the beads.  I have done the backstitch outline of the second heart but that is all.  I'm really annoyed because I have misplaced one of my Q Sanps.  I have my small one but can't find the other one anywhere...grrrr.

This is my pathetic attempt at some arty type shots.  Maybe I should read Colin's camera manual properly!





Apart from stitching there is very little news other than Rachael finally got her music exam result from 28th March.  She passed her Grade 1 with distinction.  WELL DONE RACHAEL :)

14 comments:

geeky Heather said...

ATW80S looks FABULOUS!! I love the colors you chose.

milly said...

Hi

Your stitching is beautiful, there's nothing wrong with your photos, they are great!
Congrats to your daughter on passing her Grade 1

Shirlee said...

Congratulations to Rachael! Your stitching looks lovely!

Linda said...

Your heart piece is stunning as is the wedding sampler. Great job.

Linda

Veronica said...

Oooh... I love those colours! So vibrant :D Beautiful stitching on the wedding sampler too.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Akila said...

Lovely progress in both the projects. Your photographs look beautiful. They do perfect justice to capture the stitches. Congrats :)

Valentina said...

Great stitching! ATW80S is so beautiful!!!

Rhona said...

Such wonderful colours! I love your pictures...nothing wrong with them at all!

katica said...

Congratulations to Rachael!

Your stitching is wonderful! I love your around the world piece and your wedding sampler is beautiful!

dulcinella said...

You have choosen beautiful colors for the hearts! And the stitching is beautiful.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D I love the colours you have picked!

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats to Rachel! Your stitching looks absolutely lovely.

SoCal Debbie said...

Very nice close-up pictures! Your stitching is beautiful!

Lisa said...

Hi Just found your blog and it is really lovely

ATW80S is gorgeous I really love the colours you have chosen, the wedding sampler is looking great too

Congrats to your Daughter on her Music Exam