Monday, 29 December 2008

2009 goals

I have been thinking about my goals for 2009 and getting my blog cleaned up and tidied in preparation for the new year.

I have sorted my goals into 3 different categories and have tried to keep them simple as I have to finish my Open University course and I hope to start a Foundation Degree in September. I imagine there will be a lot of home study for this so I don't want to commit to too many goals and end up disappointed with myself. These are not in any particular order.

projects that I want to complete which are already started at the moment are:
  • How Does your Garden Grow? - Papillon Creations
  • January Snapper - Bent Creek
  • March Snapper - Bent Creek
  • June Snapper - Bent Creek
  • Bear and Flower card - free kit from a cross stitch mag
  • Cut Thru Garden Shed - Bothy Threads
  • Christmas Tree Sampler - Cross Stitch Collection magazine
projects I want to make substantial progress on but realistically won't finish are:
  • Maggie the Messmaker - Dimensions?
  • What's up Doc? - ???
  • Cotswold design - Cross Stitch Collection
New starts that I want to finish in 2009 are:
  • Unicorn design for Debbie - Cross Stitcher magazine? (by November 30th)
  • Unicorn card - Mouseloft (by November 30th)
  • Summer in Sussex - The Nutmeg Company
  • PIF for Robin Titan (before October)
  • One Christmas ornament each month including finishing off.
I think I will put a gadget in the sidebar with a list of these to help to keep me focused on what I need to be doing when I am not studying!!
Whatever your plans for 2009, I hope it brings you everything you need for the year ahead and that you and yours stay safe and well. Thank you all for reading my blog over 2008 and I hope to get to know you all better during 2009. One of my New Year resolutions is to leave more comments on blogs that I read as I know how much I love to receive comments on mine. I am also going to make sure that I reply more often to the comments I receive so that people know I am reading them!!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck achieving all your goals!

Bronny said...

I think you have found a positive way to list your goals for 2009. By also listing them here, we can all assist and encourage you to keep focused on the year ahead!

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Shebafudge said...

Hi ladies

Thank you for the support. Hopefully having it all written down rather than just working on what I feel like at the time should see more progress.

Lovely to meet you Sarah - thank you for your kind comments.

Joyus said...

Good luck with your 2009 goals - they're almost as ambitious as mine LOL.

And well done with your OU study too.

Megan said...

Great goals! I've never set cross stitch goals for myself, but after a year where I finished very little, I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me, too.

Meari said...

Good luck with your goals! :)

Rowyn said...

Good luck with your 2009 stitching goals. I don't set goals because I am too easily swayed, lol.

Have a wonderful new year!

Beth said...

I hope you get to complete your goals this year.
I don't know how you keep up with so many projects.
I only do one at a time (except when I'm doing cross stitch baby gifts), but then working full time, and loving reading doesn't give me a lot of time to stitch.

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

Miss jane said...

成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人電影,成人遊戲,成人文學,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,正妹牆