I have sorted my goals into 3 different categories and have tried to keep them simple as I have to finish my Open University course and I hope to start a Foundation Degree in September. I imagine there will be a lot of home study for this so I don't want to commit to too many goals and end up disappointed with myself. These are not in any particular order.
projects that I want to complete which are already started at the moment are:
- How Does your Garden Grow? - Papillon Creations
- January Snapper - Bent Creek
- March Snapper - Bent Creek
- June Snapper - Bent Creek
- Bear and Flower card - free kit from a cross stitch mag
- Cut Thru Garden Shed - Bothy Threads
- Christmas Tree Sampler - Cross Stitch Collection magazine
- Maggie the Messmaker - Dimensions?
- What's up Doc? - ???
- Cotswold design - Cross Stitch Collection
- Unicorn design for Debbie - Cross Stitcher magazine? (by November 30th)
- Unicorn card - Mouseloft (by November 30th)
- Summer in Sussex - The Nutmeg Company
- PIF for Robin Titan (before October)
- One Christmas ornament each month including finishing off.
Whatever your plans for 2009, I hope it brings you everything you need for the year ahead and that you and yours stay safe and well. Thank you all for reading my blog over 2008 and I hope to get to know you all better during 2009. One of my New Year resolutions is to leave more comments on blogs that I read as I know how much I love to receive comments on mine. I am also going to make sure that I reply more often to the comments I receive so that people know I am reading them!!