Tuesday 27 May 2008

May update and How does your garden grow?

  1. Complete Sunday Cricket and find a suitable mount for it. (Found frame) I have finished the design but struggling to find a mount.


  2. Start "How does your garden grow" which is a mystery stitch from Papillon Creations. I would like to complete first 2 parts of this. Done and also finished part 3 too!!


  3. Continue with Bothy Threads Cut Thru Garden Shed for the Crossstitchcrazy SAT in May and try to beat my total from last month. Done and my total in the end was 3396 stitches.


  4. Stitch one cat from Cat's Alphabet which is my oldest WIP/UFO. Disaster struck. Where this has been a UFO for so long the fabbie has faded and the whole project needs to be ditched!

As mentioned above my target was to finish the first 2 parts of How does your garden grow? Yesterday my hubby let me sit and stitch almost all day and I managed to finish part 3 too. I am really pleased that hopefully I should be caught up with all the parts barring any disaster by the time part 6 comes out in the middle of June. I am really enjoying stitching this, although I NEARLY gave up part way through part 3 as I had unpicked bits so often.
I will start part 4 tonight hopefully. However, I suppose I ought to make the effort to help with the packing for the holiday too.

1 comment:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Your garden is looking so pretty... mine is progressing in fits and starts but I'm enjoying the stitching.