Monday 5 May 2008

Arrrgggghhhhhhh

When I got up this morning, Colin mentioned that something had been spilled on my cross stitch. When we examined it we realised that what it actually was where the wiped had been left open on the sofa it had soaked through the fabric. As it's on rollers I whipped it off and started to wash it. When I was washing it I noticed that the fabric had faded where it had been stored. Arrggghhh! On the plus side as it now needs restarting it is no longer a WIP. Really it was lucky that it had got wet otherwise I would have stitched downwards and then gone up and would have been really upset to find it after that!

Progress has continued on "How does your garden grow?" and part 1 is very nearly complete now. I will post a progress pic later on tonight.

No comments: