Sunday 1 March 2015

February review / March Goals

Well!  I only had 2 goals in February...and I met both of them!  (Ok...I'll just wait whilst you pick yourself up off the floor!)


  1. Make good progress on Honeysuckle Courtyard.  It's finished!!!!
  2. Stitch an ornie from JCS. I stitched a Hallowe'en ornie from the October 2014 issue.
So...onto the March goals.  Once again, I am going to be conservative, mainly because I will be buying my new archery equipment and suspect I will be putting in some extra practice.

  1. I want to stitch another ornie to keep up with the 12 ornies for the Cross Stitch Collection SAL. Who knows what season it will be though.
  2. Work on Chatelaine's 'Gardens of London' and hopefully finish the centre panel.
Hopefully these should be achievable!

16 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on reaching your goals Sharon.

Linda

Poppypatchwork said...

Great results, I often try and over reach and fail, better to have a real list and tick them all off.

Annette-California said...

Congrats on achieving your goals!
Hope you find what you want for your new archery equipment. love Annette

cucki said...

Well done dear xx

Thoeria said...

Congrats on achieving both goals Sharon! Knew you'd do it :)
Archery?! Wow! That must be something! I always have a mental image of Robin Hood when people say archery :D You can be a feisty Maid Marian!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Congratulations on reaching your Feb goals :-)

KimM said...

Wow - congrats on reaching your goals. It's such a great feeling of accomplishment and motivation to continue, isn't it?
xxx

gominam said...

Congratulations!

Rhona said...

Well done for meeting your goals. Good luck for this months goals too!

Suz said...

Congrats on reaching your goals and I can't wait to see your progress for your new ones! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on achieving your goals for the month.

Very excited at the thought of seeing some pictures of the London Chatelaine next month.

stitchersanon said...

Good to hear! I love the idea of archery...I wish we had it near us xx

stitchersanon said...

Good to hear! I love the idea of archery...I wish we had it near us xx

Katie said...

Congrats on meeting Feb goals....Good luck on the Mar ones.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Well done

Faith... said...

Congrats on accomplishing your goals for February.