I have signed up for this again this year and hope to make it further through the year than I have previously. The projects I am going to choose for WIPocalypse this year are ones that I would REALLY like to finish this year. In no particular order, they are:
- Honeysuckle Courtyard - Patricia Ann Designs
- Gardens of London - Chatelaine
- Oh Christmas Tree - All Through the Night
- A Place we Call Home - CCN
- Halloween Town SAL - The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
So that should be enough to get me started!
I would like to make some serious progress on projects this year and be a lot less flittery fluttery with what I stitch. I think racing to finish Debbie's unicorn last year showed that actually I don't stitch quite as slowly as I thought I did and that when I make an effort to work on just one project I can actually record a decent amount of progress.
A Place we Call Home