Sunday 28 December 2014

Debbie's Super Duper Ultimate Crazy January Challenge

This is being organised by Linda in memory of Debbie who most people knew.  She died suddenly but was such a wonderful, supportive stitcher that we are honouring her memory with this.  As Linda has said that we can include WIP's for each day as well as new starts, I am going to try to work on a different project for each day of January and February.

Some of these projects are going to be the same as my Gifted Gorgeousness and Turtle Trot pieces...there are only so many I can have on the go at any one time!

So here you go (and in no particular order)...

























Shakespearean Fantasy












Mini Checking It Twice

So there you go, there are the first 35. 

I am going to get my Santa's Village finished this year so there are another 9 starts :)
I also want to finish the LK monthly that I started years ago.  I have Ma fnished and February half started so that could be a further 10 starts.  35 + 9 + 10 = 54 so I need another 5 and I am done! Hmmm...I think I will choose a couple of Holmsey Hare Christmas charts to do as well.

There you go Linda...I made it to 59!

(edited to remove the duplicates and correct the adding up! Thank you Jo - it's a good job you were paying attention ;) )

18 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Yikes! Good luck! I will look forward to watching all these take shape :)

Tricia T said...

What a fun lineup! Good Luck!!!

Virpi said...

Wow! What a lovely way to remember a fellow stitcher. I would love to try something like this... =D

Shelly said...

Love your lineup! You've got some small things with some humongous things! I really like the Queens and Kings design and the HenryVIII kit.

Heather said...

Holy cow! Great choices though!

Justine said...

Gorgeous! I have the Kings and Queens one in my stash. I can send you Jan and Feb of the Cottage Garden Samplings I promised you and that will bring you up to 59! You are a crazy lady but it's a lovely way to honour Debbie. Almost wish I was joining in!

StitchyDon said...

Wowsers!!!!!!!! Good luck, you have chosen some really nice projects !!!!

rosey175 said...

oh the little scissor pocket is cute! That's a new one to me. G'luck with your choices, it'll be fun to watch them all grow~ :D

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a fab collection! Henry VIII and the Pickle Barrel designs are on twice. See I'm paying attention LOL.

I love those dinky little 3D cottages, so cute!

Kaisievic said...

Wonderful, wonderful choices, I can see that we have some of the same ones! lol!

Pull the other thread said...

Wow that is some collectiin. Good luck in this challenge. Looking forward to seeing your stitching.

Linda said...

I'm so happy that I was able to twist your arm Sharon. LOL Yipe! Henry the VIII is on twice. Now ya gotta find another one. Great choices. I love them all.
Hey what happened to the stable?

Linda

Annie said...

Looks like you have some wonderful stitching lined up for 2015! Best of luck to you...I will be cheering you on!

Suz said...

Impressive lineup! I look forward to seeing pics! :)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely selection of things to stitch. I love your Just Nan choices. I look forward to seeing your progress on all of these throughout the year.

Maureen said...

Oh what a fabulous bunch of designs. Now how many do you reckon you'll finish this year?

Annette-California said...

Super beautiful line up! Great choices. I'm getting ready too but I'm only doing 15. I'm cheering for you! love Annette

Lindsay said...

You have some lovely designs there some of which I'm going to do at some point but I think your crackers for starting so many!