Friday 25 July 2014

Christmas in July from Donna

Cath organised a Christmas in July exchange. My partner was Donna and today I received my package from her. She decorated the envelope with Christmas stickers, I wonder what the postman thought? Donna totally spoilt me. Look at all these lovely goodies.

There are some Christmassy threads. The green is the same as I am using for Oh Christmas Tree so if I run out I will have another skein to hand. There is a gorgeous piece of quilting fabric with snowflakes on and a pice of jobelan in Wood Violet. It is such a pretty colour. Donna sent me 4 charts too. One is a candle mat. I've never heard of this before but what a great idea. There's some really pretty ribbon with turtles on, brilliant for a Turtle trot project. The little ornie Donna made is so cute and I love the way she used ric rac for the hanger. The best thing she sent me though (apart from the gorgeous ornie) was some cute little buttons to 'build your own snowman' the are just brilliant!!!!

Thank you for everything Donna, I hope you like your package as much as I like mine.

13 comments:

Brigitte said...

A great exchnage package full of Christmas-y goodies. There's a lot to play with and to enjoy.

Congratulations on your degree!!!

Mii Stitch said...

Yes, those buttons are just precious!! Cute ornament and other great goodies :)

KimM said...

What great gifts - kind of puts one in the mood to sing Christmas carols, doesn't it?? ENJOY!
xxx

Linda said...

Lovely exchange gifts Sharon.

Linda

Cath said...

What a gorgeous package . x

stitchersanon said...

Wow. Gorgeous..can you believe I forgot I was taking part in this???? How can I forget anything xmassy?? Luckily Cath emailed me and reminded me...A stunning package..do glad I am taking part!

stitchersanon said...

Wow. Gorgeous..can you believe I forgot I was taking part in this???? How can I forget anything xmassy?? Luckily Cath emailed me and reminded me...A stunning package..do glad I am taking part!

stitchersanon said...

Wow. Gorgeous..can you believe I forgot I was taking part in this???? How can I forget anything xmassy?? Luckily Cath emailed me and reminded me...A stunning package..do glad I am taking part!

Annette-California said...

Very wonderful gifts. How fun:) cool candle mat chart! love Annette

Justine said...

Lovely gifts. I love the cute Snowman buttons and the gorgeous ornament Donna made for you.

Shirlee said...

A wonderful package of goodies : )

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you have been spoiled rotten, lovely gifts. The snowman buttons are great too.

Beth said...

Christmas in July for sure! My but you have some fun stuff there!