Thursday 26 December 2013

Don't you just love kids?

Last year I had a new start from one of my Christmas presents. This year it was a toss up between the two reindeer designs.  After consulting Colin, Vixen was decided upon. This is my progress so far.  Sadly Rachael took a look at it and said "Don't get offended, but it looks like someone has chopped it in half and that's the blood spurting out."  Thanks Rachael!
Sorry the photo is on its side, I am using my phone and can't work out how to turn it around.

6 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

They have a wonderful way of seeing the world

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yes kids have an interesting twist on things, but often very honest!

Justine said...

Well, I can see what she means! I'm sure it won't look like that when it's finished. Very funny though.

Andrea said...

Say what you see!! Hopefully she won't be saying that when it is all finished. A wonderful start.

Shirlee said...

Lol! Rachael has quite the eye : )

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

She'd get on well with my son!