Saturday 28 December 2013

Crazy January Challenge

Well I mentioned the Crazy January Challenge a couple of times in my last blog post.  This year I have succumbed to the idea of it.  The new projects I am going to start in January (in no particular order) are:
  1. Home of a Needleworker - LHN
  2. Halloween House - Ursula Michaels
  3. A Very Merry Christmas - JBW designs
  4. Touching the Autumn Sky - Mirabilia
  5. Everyone Brings Joy - Waxing Moon Designs
  6. Penguin Parade - Mary Hickmott
  7. Santa and the Mouse - HAED (yeah right!)
  8. Behind the Gate - Blue Ribbon Designs
  9. High Hopes - Just Nan
  10. Footprints - Praying Hands
  11. Oh Christmas Tree - All Through the Night
  12. Moonlight Magic - Durene Jones (Cross Stitch Gold magazine)
  13. Snow Queen - Joan Elliott (Cross Stitch Collection magazine) Halloween design - Pickle Barrel Designs (Snow Queen is huge and I have enough large projects at the moment!
  14. Faerie Spring Fling - Nora Corbett
  15. Rosa - India Grace Designs
This is not necessarily the order they will be started in but the 15 designs that will be started for the first 15 days of January.  Should be fun!!















Some of these don't have photos at the moment but I will add them later :)

19 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Some lovely projects there..good luck with it all xx Happy New Year!

Jules said...

Looking forward to watching you progress through this year's stitching!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I've got half of my crazy january starts planned! I've enjoyed doing this the last few years, but I prefer to keep my projects on the small side so I can actually finish them within the year.

I look forward to seeing your progress on Touching the Autumn Sky, I have that in my stash and am often tempted to start it!

Linda said...

Great new starts Sharon. I haven't even picked out any yet. (Halloween House is designed by Ursula Michaels).

Linda

Jennifer M. said...

Very ambitious list! Good Luck with the challenge. The HAED isn't that scary. :-P I have two in progress.

Minnie said...

You will be super busy in 2014. Happy New Year!

Annette-California said...

Great list of starts! I haven't decided yet, but I do have a few in mind. Good luck. love Annette

Brigitte said...

Oh, a Crazy Challenge list. I love to read other stitchers' lists and see what they plan for the January starts. Your list looks awesome with some very great projects.
I have participated the last couple of years as well, but this year I try to have a year of BAPs - starting many big projects during the first weeks of 2014. Let's see if I will manage, lol.

Poppypatchwork said...

Good luck, my aim is to complete some I started last year.

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely projects for your 15 January starts. I look forward to seeing your progress on them.

Shirlee said...

All those starts ... yikes! I am freaking out because I will have 2 projects going at the same time starting in January ... lol! You picked some nice designs ... I look forward to watching your progress with them : )

Meari said...

Those are some neat projects. Good luck with your Crazy January Challenge.

Andrea said...

Some lovely projects.

Faith... said...

Oh you have lots of goodies there to stitch! Good luck with your challenge...

Stitching Noni said...

oh ah... another great list!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You're insane!! But I will be watching the carnage as it ensues LOL.

I'm going to try OAAT a little more next year and attempt to finish a few BAPs.

Jan Gartlan said...

Have lots of stitchy fun!

SoCal Debbie said...

You have lots of great designs in your list! The Unicorn is beautiful!

♥ Nia said...

beautiful choices! :)