Tuesday 19 November 2013

Classroom assessment

Got there in plenty of time, feeling very calm!  Had to have a tour of the school with some Year 6's which was good fun as I got to get their opinion of the school. I then met the class teacher of the Year 3/4 class who gave me a brief run down of her literacy lesson.  I was to be brought in at some point during this to just take over from the teacher and continue with the lesson.  15 minutes before that, I was given her planning to look over so I knew what was going on!  It went really well and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! The interview is at 10 am on Thursday.  That's the scary bit but at least they have seen me looking and acting normally!  Thanks for all the good wishes that have been sent, please keep me in your thoughts on Thursday.

4 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Youve done the hard bit; you are an amazing woman with a lot to offer..you just have to let them see that; and remember, it is ok to pause to consider your answers xx

Linda said...

Good luck Sharon. You can do it.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

So glad that first bit went well!!! Stay calm & be yourself... Good luck!!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

ricketyjo said...

Hope everything went well! Sounds like you did great in the classroom assessment :)