Tuesday 17 September 2013

More stitching? What's going on?

Well having submitted the assignment and not having any studying to do for 2 weeks means lots of stitching!!!!  So first up is a bit of progress on Cut Thru Stable.  I did the light brown on the stable door.

Bothy Threads - Cut Thru Stable
And I succumbed to the latest SAL.  The world and his wife seems to be doing this one so I am not going to post the details.  If however you have been on Mars for the last couple of weeks and haven't heard about it, let me know and I will tell you about it.  There is a facebook group if anyone wants to join in. https://www.facebook.com/groups/579447708764063/  I am determined that I am going to keep up with this SAL - I'm doing rubbish with all the others :(


12 comments:

Cathy said...

Both of your projects are looking good!

Cathy
CraftyCat

Linda said...

Love your new start Sharon and great progress on the stable.

Linda

Meari said...

I'm not on FB, but I'm doing it too! :)

Nice stitchy progress.

Anonymous said...

beautiful projects

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Love the colours on Cut Thru Stable.

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start and lovely progress on your cut thru wip.

Annette-California said...

Great start on your new SAL. Stable is looking good - lovely progress.
love Annette

Pull the other thread said...

Great progress. Your doing really well on your cut thru.

Mii Stitch said...

Great new start on the Jardin Privé SAL! I'm seriously considering this one :) I have the chart & floss, just need to order some fabric!!!

SoCal Debbie said...

Hurray! Great progress on your Stable. What a nice start to your Jardin Privé SAL piece! I'm doing this one in French.

Kaisievic said...

The stable is looking good. As is your new SAL start.

Karoline said...

Lovely projects, they are looking great