Monday 12 November 2012

Luke

Luke was really pleased to the response to his post yesterday.  He was most particular about his spelling but forgot to make sure it all made sense!!  Never mind, I am sure you can get what he meant.  We were very lucky in that Luke sorted tea out tonight too.  He was making pizza in food tech at school today.  Well when I say making, what I mean is he was decorating a pizza base.  Honestly standards have really fallen since I was at school, we would have had to make the base from scratch.  Anyway it was delicious.

No stitching tonight and no photos yet either.  I had the children and parents meeting for the Sacramental Programme tonight and by the time I got back was too tired to start stitching or taking photos.  All I have managed to do is flop on the sofa....sorry!

Poor Rachael is absolutely full of a cold, really quite poorly.  She is such a trooper though and refuses to stay off school.  This time next week there probably won't be anyone in school as she will have given it to everyone else!!I keep telling her to stay off but she loves school.  Doesn't she realise that I would like a day off?  Selfish child...lol.

6 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

"Decorating a pizza base" LOL! The only cooking I remember doing in school was making popcorn balls, but I messed up and put the corn kernels in corn syrup instead of vegetable oil, and they never did pop! All I did was burn the pot black. Haha!

Unknown said...

Rachael must really love to go to school. That is an excellent thing. My kids were ever so happy to stay home.

your Pizza story is great...

Lesleyanne said...

Love your pizza tale. I hope Rachael is feeling better soon.

Mii Stitch said...

Memories!!! Making a pizza at school... Mine was looking fab (& we did work on the base) but somehow I managed to bang the tray against the side of the oven & the pizza ended up on the floor... Ooops, time wasted & couldn't even cook the pizza :-(

Shirlee said...

I hope Rachael will feel better soon!

Claire said...

Hope Rachel is feeling better.x