Friday 2 November 2012

2 Posts in 1 day - a new L*K SAL

When I was busily following links for the Halloween blog hop, I stumbled upon several new blogs not just from people involved with the hop but people who commented and seeing blog lists too.  On one of these was the details for a SAL involving the L*K 6 Fat Men from last year and the newly released Snow Belles.  Now I did originally sign up for a 6 Fat Men SAL but never got very far with it so hopefully this will inspire me.

Below is a photo of my fabric and threads with the minuscule progress that I made on it.  I don't actually have the Snow Belles yet...hint hint Colin.


Last night I stitched on it a little.  My plan at the moment is to do all the borders and then 'fill in' with the design.  Denise designed a template with all 12 designs intermingled but sadly my fabric was not big enough to use it.  At the moment I can't really justify spending money on fabric when I have a good piece already to hand.  It's such a shame that I cut it down when I bought it!!  Oh well, you live and learn.

6 comments:

Bev said...

i love the fat snow men but not seen snow belles yet, i think it may be dangerous to look!

good luck with the hinting!

Linda said...

Hi Sharon. I have about that much done on my 6 Fatmen. I haven't ordered the 6 Snow Belles yet. I looked at your poll and couldn't decide. I would be happy with any of them.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Blog lists are evil! Especially the ones that give little snippets and make you wander over there to read the rest of the entry!

Denise said...

Oh well...you do the fat guys and get the belles for the holidays! I love that you put them on your side bar...too cute!

I've been stitching all morning and have made lots-o-progress. :) Can't wait til Dec 1 now!

Mii Stitch said...

I love this design! Good luck with it & hope the bells turn up soon :D

Shaunterria said...

Combining Fat Men and Snow Belles is such a smart idea, but how big does that fabric have to be? I am looking forward to seeing your progress on this as I am still debating whether to buy it for myself next year.

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com