Sunday 19 October 2008

Not much to tell you

Almost all the stitching I have been doing lately is for one exchange or another. So there is nothing to show you until they all reach their new home. I have not made much progress on Trick or Treat lately but here is an update anyway.

My mum is coming up next weekend so I have been frantically turning out cupboards and tidying everywhere just in case she brings her white gloves. We are all looking forward to having her up here as she hasn't been able to come for about 3 years. I have been planning some special meals for her - all her favourite things that she doesn't make for herself.
I am going to have a little drawing in a couple of weeks time so keep an eye out for further details around the start of November.

3 comments:

Carol R said...

Lovely Trick and Treat

Kristin said...

She is lovely!

Kathy said...

WOW Trick or Treat looks great. hoping to start mine soon.

Hugs xxxxx