The second stash parcel was for the Crossstitchcrazy group "Rainbow Exchange". The idea is that you send a package of goodies in the colours of the rainbow to your exchange partner. I received the following gorgeous things........
- 28 ct monaco in celadon from Enchanted fabrics
- 28 ct monaco in sunshine from Enchanted fabrics
- 28 ct opalescent lugana in banana splash fron Silkweaver with GAST pumpkin patch thread.
- 28 ct cashel linen in cascade from Silkweaver with Stranded by the sea thread.
- Kreinik Balger cord - just what I need to finish my biscornu!
- GAST -purple iris
- WDW - White lightening
- DMC no5 perle (814)