Wednesday 27 August 2008

Great stash day!

You wait weeks for your stash orders and then 2 turn up at once! Today I got my fabric for trick or treat fairy from Picturethisplus. It's called Monet which is a purply colour. It is not as dark as I was hoping for but is still an absolutely GORGEOUS colour. It is the first time I have ordered from them and the service and communication was great.

The second stash package was from http://www.juliesxstitch.com/ which had most of the metallics and beads for trick or treat. Unfortunately I forgot to order a few so I will have to get those another time. I cannot praise Julie highly enough for the service I have received from her with this order. She has bent over backwards to help me get what I wanted that was out of stock and suggested a good substitute when she was unable to get it (discontinued). Julie kept me really well informed all the way through and even refunded some of the postage because the order was so light. If companies in the UK matched this kind of customer service and had the prices to match, I would be more likely to use them. Thank you Julie!!


Rachael arranged all the stash in the picture so you can see what was there. I'm not sure if this is how she wants her pumpkin carving this year or not but it looks scary!

Rachael had her op ok yesterday and is absolutely fine. She was really alert after the op and I was very surprised. The teeth went under the pillow last night and the tooth fairy duly left £5. We have kept up the ibuprofen and paracetamol today just to make sure she doesn't start with any pain. It's probably easier than trying to get rid of it if it does start.

Lots of you have left some lovely comments on my work etc and I just wanted to say how much I truly appreciate them. I know I don't always reply but every one is treasured. Thank you all very much!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Gorgeous stash items! The Trick or Treat fairy will look lovely on that fabric.

Glad Rachael came through surgery in such good shape.