Monday 18 August 2008

Cross stitch crazy SAT

This was last week and I had a fabulous week. Colin was on holiday so I was able to stitch much more than I would usually for the SAT. I managed a grand total of 4220 stitches!!

I am posting a couple of pictures of what the Cut Thru Shed looked like before and after the SAT. My target was 1000 stitches and I hoped to finish another page of the chart. I actually completed 2 pages of the chart in the end although 1 page was pretty small.
Before.........

After.........

There is a scary amount of backstitch to do on this design but it will really come alive with it. I have now done about a third of the actual cross stitch.

2 comments:

AnnMcD said...

Wow did you ever make a lot of progress!

Katla said...

Awsome progress! That's a lovely project you are working on.